This engine was designed to compete in the growing Predator classes. It is larger than the Ducar 196cc, so this engine may be perfect for your racing needs.
Here are a few reasons to choose the Ducar 212
- This engine is manufactured by Ducar, a company that has long been associated with superior quality within the kart racing industry. We work directly with Ducar to pick the components used to ensure performance and consistency.
- We have knowledgeable customer service representatives and engine technicians ready to assist you with any questions you may have.
- We will stock a complete line of OEM parts which will allow you to rebuild or refresh your engine without having to purchase a new one.
- The Ducar 212 will come with the trusted PVL Flywheel that was tested at 17,000 rpm. This gives track owners, competitors, and fans piece of mind about flywheel failures.
- PVL Flywheel
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Dual Ball Bearing Block
- Ducar Hemi Head
- Ruixing Carb
- Electronic Ignition
- Chrome Faced Top Ring
- Hardened Dished Valves
- EZ Pull-Start Design
||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooling, OHV
|Valve Size IN/EX: